To ensure that you select the most appropriate sized glove for your hand, please measure your hand before ordering! The photo in this listing shows you how to do this: Just measure the circumference of your palm using a pliable measuring tape. The measurement (in U.S. inches) should be taken from the inside of your thumb to the outside of your pinky finger. To ensure an accurate sizing, use your dominant hand.
What makes Kinco's 901 Model Gloves the BEST?
- Premium golden full grain pigskin palm & golden suede pigskin back protects the hand with exceptional durability, & due to its porous nature, remains soft & flexible after getting wet
- Suede pigskin patches added onto the palm, thumb, & fingers reinforce the high-wear areas of the glove to ensure this workhorse will stand up to heavy abuse (due to dexterity concerns, the finger patches are not included on size small)
- Patches sewn with extra-strength Draylon® thread prevent thread failure due to extended wear & high-abrasion applications
- Omni-Cuff™ design allows the adjoining wrist material to be worn outside or inside the glove, giving the user the ability to better regulate their body temperature
- Comfortable, form-fitting 100% polyester knit wrist at pulse-point, helps to retain warmth where heat often escapes the body, & prevents dirt & debris from infiltrating the glove
- Shirred elastic tightens the shell material to the shape of the hand above the widening of the palm in order to provide a more conformed fit
- Reinforcement leather pull-tab added to knit wrist helps to reduce stress on the cuff seams & avoids stretching the knit when pulling gloves on & off
- Foam padded knuckle protection helps to guard against bumps & abrasions
- Out-seam index finger provides the smooth, comfortable feel of a seamless interior & eliminates rub points that often accompany bunched material typically inside the glove
- Leather welt at high-contact base of middle & ring fingers reinforces seam strength & durability
- Angled wing thumb design, which is seamless between the palm & thumb, offers additional flexibility & comfort
- Heavyweight high-performance signature Heatkeep® thermal insulation, laminated with a soft TR2 inner lining, provides superior heat-retention by trapping heat, repelling the cold, & wicking away moisture
- Nikwax Waterproofing Wax for Leather™ packets included for at-home application of waterproofing treatment
California Prop. 65 Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or lead compounds and phthalates, including DHEP or DINP, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov