To ensure that you select the most appropriate sized glove for your hand, please measure your hand before ordering! The photo in this listing shows you how to do this: Just measure the circumference of your palm using a pliable measuring tape. The measurement (in U.S. inches) should be taken from the inside of your thumb to the outside of your pinky finger. To ensure an accurate sizing, use your dominant hand.
What makes Kinco's 2051 Model Gloves the BEST?
- Form-fitting, stretchable polyester-spandex fabric back provides a snug fit
- Durable black MiraX2™ suede synthetic leather provides flexible, long-lasting palm protection
- XtremeGRIP!® reinforcement palm & fingertip patches provide additional durability & grip control
- EVA anti-vibration & shock-absorbing palm pads help reduce blisters & hand fatigue
- Neoprene wrist closure with adjustable hook & loop rubber pull-strap provides a custom fit
- Comfortable neoprene knuckle strap provides impact protection
- Fourchette finger design offers a snug fit, while allowing for the natural extension & contraction of finger movement
- Black XtremeGRIP!® patches at the distal end of the fingers provide a protective barrier around the fingernails & fingertips, which reinforces the base material & seams for added wear
- Angled wing thumb design, which is seamless between the palm & thumb, offers additional flexibility & comfort
- Kevlar® abrasion-resistant reinforcement patch, sewn into the critical wear zone between the thumb & index finger, provides superior protection against abrasions & avoids base material failure due to the extreme strength of the woven Kevlar® thread embedded into PVC material
- High-performance signature Heatkeep® thermal insulation laminated with a soft TR2 inner lining, provides superior heat-retention by trapping heat, repelling the cold, & wicking away moisture
- aquaNOT!® waterproof insert lines the entire interior of the glove to keep hands dry in wet conditions
California Prop. 65 Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or lead compounds and phthalates, including DHEP or DINP, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov