To ensure that you select the most appropriate sized glove for your hand, please measure your hand before ordering! The photo in this listing shows you how to do this: Just measure the circumference of your palm using a pliable measuring tape. The measurement (in U.S. inches) should be taken from the inside of your thumb to the outside of your pinky finger. To ensure an accurate sizing, use your dominant hand.
What makes Kinco's 1958 Model Gloves the BEST?
- Golden suede pigskin palm protects the hand with exceptional durability, & due to its porous nature, remains soft & flexible after getting wet
- Brown water-repellent heavy duck fabric back & cuff protects hand from cold & wet conditions
- Lined heavy starched canvas safety cuff guards wrist from outside elements & helps to trap heat & deflect debris when layered over long sleeves
- Shirred elastic tightens the shell material to the shape of the hand above the widening of the palm & provides an additional preventative measure to block particles from further entering the glove
- Leather palm extending to the wrist offers additional inner-wrist protection & reduces stress & damage to the seam
- Turned duck canvas hem
- Golden suede knuckle strap provides added protection from bumps & abrasions
- Wrap-around index finger design creates increased durability & comfort, & ensures that the high-rub areas on the exterior of the finger are not compromised by potential thread or seam failures
- Golden suede pigskin patches at the distal end of the fingers provide a protective barrier around the fingernails & fingertips, which reinforces the base material & seams for added wear
- Leather welt at high-contact base of middle & ring fingers reinforces seam strength & durability
- Angled wing thumb design, which is seamless between the palm & thumb, offers additional flexibility & comfort
- High-performance signature Heatkeep® thermal insulation, laminated with a soft TR2 inner lining, provides superior heat-retention by trapping heat, repelling the cold, & wicking away moisture
- aquaNOT!® waterproof insert lines the entire interior of the glove to keep hands dry in wet conditions.
California Prop. 65 Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or lead compounds and phthalates, including DHEP or DINP, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov