Please note: This item can struggle at elevations of 4500' above sea level or higher. If you live at a higher elevation we recommend an A-Maze-N Tube Smoker instead
The A-Maze-N Smoker Maze is a lightweight, portable smoke generator that works on just about any grill or smoker. Made of durable stainless steel in a unique, patented maze shape, it burns premium wood BBQ pellets or sawdust to add unbeatable flavor during hot and cold smoking.
The Smoker Maze will produce strong, flavorful smoke for up to 12 hours on just 1lb of pellets! Duration depends on the pellets used, heat, draft, and turbulence inside the smoker or grill. Need to smoke for only 3-4 hours? Just fill 1-2 rows. Need more smoke? Light both ends (although, of course, you'll only get half the burn time)
Using the A-Maze-N Smoker Maze is a Easy at 1 - 2 - 3 !
- FILL THE MAZE: Use approximately 1lb of A-Maze-N Pellets. Do not overfill; be sure to keep the pellets below the tops of the dividers
- LIGHT THE MAZE: With a propane torch on low, light pellets through the starter hole for 45 seconds. Or, squeeze a liberal amount of gelled alcohol over the pellets near the starter hole and start the gelled alcohol with a lighter or match. A small flame will appear on top of the pellets. Allow this flame to burn for 10 minutes. You can softly blow on the embers to make sure it's burning well, but do not rush this step!
- SMOKE! After allowing your pellets to burn for 10 minutes and ensuring they are burning well, blow the flame out. Place the maze on the grates of your smoker or grill in an area that will have good ventilation. Use caution when handling the unit, as the metal will be hot!
What Makes the A-Maze-N Smoker Maze the Best?
- Hot smokes any meat, poultry, or fish
- Cold smokes fish, cheese, nuts, salt, peppercorns and much, much more
- Burns wood pellets or sawdust
- Generates clean, creosote-free smoke
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Small, light, and portable
- Can be used in just about any smoker or grill
- No holes to drill, no cords to plug in
- Produces minimal heat
- Easy to use, easy to clean - no gooey mess!